1. There is more and more violence in movies and on TV,therefore it is necessary for the govern to control the amount of it to decrease the violent crimes in the society.Do you agree or disagree? /Sending criminals to the prison is not the best method of dealing with them. Education and job training are better ways to help them. Do you agree or disagree?
2. In the past people thought that education was only for young people. Now it is believed that education is for a persons whole life. Do you agree? State with you own experience and specific details.
3. In many countries，the proportion of older people is steadily increasing. Does this trend make positive or negative effects to society?
或 Some people believe that in order to give opportunities to new generation companies should encourage high level employees who are older than 55 to retire. Do you agree or disagree? Give your reasons and personal experience.
4. Since cities have changed a lot, the size of the cities has grown enormously. Discuss the causes and consequence of the enormous size of cities.
5. Environmental problems are too big for individual countries and individual people to address. We have reached the stage where the only way to protect the environment is at an international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? 或Damage to environment is an inevitable consequence of the improvement in the standard of living. To what degree do you agree or disagree to this position?